- [HB] David Wilson (neck)
- [HB] Brandon Jacobs (hamstring) // [DT] Shaun Rogers (knee) // [CB] Jayron Hosley (hamstring)
- [CB] Corey Webster (groin) // [TE] Adrien Robinson (foot)
- [LB] Spencer Paysinger (ankle) // [CB] Terrell Thomas (knee)
With Jacobs listed as doubtful, earlier suspicions are likely confirmed that we’ll see the same tandem of Hillis + Cox in the backfield this week. Aside from the opening drive, when they split nearly every other carry, Hillis got the majority of the work and was most effective catching the ball out of the backfield. Same could be said for [FB] John Conner. We’ll see if that continues. It’s still tough to tell what condition Webster is in, considering he didn’t play last week despite being active. My best guess is that he’s an emergency option, and won’t see the field unless there are injuries to Amukamara/McBride/Thomas. Lastly, the lack of Rogers should mean that rookie Jonathan Hankins will be active this week (was inactive vs. Minnesota).
- [QB] Nick Foles (concussion) // [LB] Jake Knott (hamstring)
- [S] Patrick Chung (shoulder) // [DE] Cedric Thornton (knee)
- [LB] Bradley Fletcher (knee) // [OT] Jason Peters (shoulder/finger) // [P] Donnie Jones (foot)
There were rumblings that Matt Barkley might start at [QB] during the week, but Michael Vick has now officially been named the starter while Foles takes his turn sitting out. The last time that Vick played was against the Giants in MetLife stadium, where he injured his hamstring and Foles took over.